Which Color Metal Roof Is Best?
6 Easy Steps On How To Choose The Right Color For Your House
Your metal roof color should complement the architectural features and color scheme of your home's exterior. It should blend in and make a statement, but not look out of place. It's important to choose this color combination wisely because once your roof is installed changing the color is not an option.
Choosing Metal Roof And House Color Combinations
- Start with your siding color or exterior paint color and look at our color charts.
- Select the different color categories from the drop down menu. Briefly glance at the available colors within each category. We have colors that you will not find anywhere else and you may discover a color that you wouldn't have considered otherwise.
- When you have a general idea of the colors that you like, open the metal roofing color visualizer.
- Select your stucco color and some of your selections from the metal roofing color charts. You can even view 3D images of these colors.
- Narrow down your selections to your top 3. Request free metal samples of those colors.
Compare the metal samples to the stucco color and the main architectural features of the property.
- Look at the samples in different lighting conditions. The colors will look different when viewed inside versus outside on a sunny day.
Relying on a color chart alone provides you with an incomplete idea of how these colors will look on your home. Online color charts are never accurate and monitor settings vary. Following the process above will give you an excellent idea of which metal roofing color will look best on your house .
For more metal roof color inspiration, we recommend reading:
Is A Gray Metal Roof Right For Me?
Black Metal Roofing: Is A Black Roof Right For Me?
Make The Right Color Choice By Using Our Color Visualizer To Help You Decide On A Metal Roof Color!