Western States Metal Roofing
Western States Metal Roofing is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to all websites owned and operated by Western States Metal Roofing and governs data collection and usage. By using any Western States Metal Roofing website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of Personal Information
Western States Metal Roofing may collect personally-identifiable information, such as your email address, name, address and telephone number. Western States Metal Roofing may also collect anonymous demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age and gender.
Information about your computer hardware and software is also collected by Western States Metal Roofing, such as your IP address, browser type, website pages visited and referring website address. This information is used by Western States Metal Roofing for the operation of the website, to maintain the quality of the website and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Western States Metal Roofing website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally-identifiable information or personally-sensitive data through public Western States Metal Roofing forms, this information may be collected and used by others.
Western States Metal Roofing is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Western States Metal Roofing website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Use of Personal Information
Western States Metal Roofing collects and uses your personal information to operate the Western States Metal Roofing website and deliver the services you request. Western States Metal Roofing also uses your personally-identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Western States Metal Roofing and its affiliates. Western States Metal Roofing may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Western States Metal Roofing does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Western States Metal Roofing may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally-identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number, etc) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Western States Metal Roofing may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Western States Metal Roofing, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Western States Metal Roofing does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Western States Metal Roofing keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Western States Metal Roofing, in order to determine what Western States Metal Roofing services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Western States Metal Roofing to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Western States Metal Roofing websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Western States Metal Roofing or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Western States Metal Roofing; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Western States Metal Roofing, or the public.
The Western States Metal Roofing Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Western States Metal Roofing pages, or register with Western States Metal Roofing site or services, a cookie helps Western States Metal Roofing to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Western States Metal Roofing website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Western States Metal Roofing features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Western States Metal Roofing website.
Changes to this Statement
Western States Metal Roofing will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Western States Metal Roofing encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Western States Metal Roofing is protecting your information.
Your Data Protection Right Under General Data Protection Refulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Western States Metal Roofing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Western States Metal Roofing welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Western States Metal Roofing has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Western States Metal Roofing at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.