What Is The Best Color For A Metal Roof?
How Can A Metal Roofing Color Visualizer Help You?
The color of your metal roof should complement the architectural features of your house. It should blend in and make a statement, but not look out of place. It's important to choose wisely because once your roof is installed changing the color is not an option.
Metal roofing color simulators will allow you to experiment with different color combinations. You will see exactly how the colors and architectural features of your house interact with each other. It's an excellent tool that will help you pick the best metal roofing color for your house.
Tips For Choosing A Metal Roofing Color
- Start with the color of your stucco and look at our color charts.
- Select the different color categories from the drop down menu. Briefly glance at the available colors within each category. We have colors that you will not find anywhere else and you may discover a color that you wouldn't have considered otherwise.
- When you have a general idea of the colors that you like, open the metal roofing color visualizer. Select your stucco color and some of your selections from the metal roofing color charts. You can even view 3D images of these colors.
- Narrow down your selections to your top 3. Request free metal samples of those colors.
- Compare the metal samples to the stucco color and the main architectural features of the property.
- Look at the samples in different lighting conditions. The colors will look different when viewed inside versus outside on a sunny day.
Relying on a color chart alone provides you with an incomplete idea of how these colors will look on your home. Online color charts are never accurate and monitor settings vary. Following the process above will give you an excellent idea of which metal roofing color will look best on your house.